Posted by : Unknown
Selasa, 20 September 2016
CHORD GITAR LAGU CLOSER-THE CHAINSMOKERS FT. HALSEY
CAPO ON 1ST FRET [Intro][Chorus: Andrew Taggart]CC
DD
EmEm
DD
CC
DD
EmEm
DD [Verse 1: Andrew Taggart]
CC
DD
EmEm
DD Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
CC
DD
EmEm
DD I drank too much and that’s an issue but I’m okay
CC
DD
EmEm
DD Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
CC
DD
EmEm
DD But I hope I never see them again [Pre-Chorus: Andrew Taggart]
CC
DD I know it breaks your heart
EmEm
DD Moved to the city in a broke down car and
CC
DD Four years, no calls
EmEm
DD Now you’re looking pretty in a hotel bar and
CC
DD
EmEm
DD I can’t stop
CC
DD
EmEm
DD No, I can’t stop
CC
DD
EmEm
DD So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover
CC
DD That I know you can’t afford
EmEm
DD Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
CC
DD Pull the sheets right off the corner
EmEm
DD Of the mattress that you stole
CC
DD From your roommate back in Boulder
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older [Post-Chorus: Andrew Taggart - Instrumental]
CC
DD
EmEm
DD
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older
CC
DD
EmEm
DD
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older [Verse 2: Halsey]
CC
DD
EmEm
DD You, look as the good as the day as I met you
CC
DD
EmEm
DD I forget just why I left you, I was insane
CC
DD
EmEm
DD Stay, and play that Blink-182 song
CC
DD
EmEm
DD That we beat to death in Tuscon, okay [Pre-Chorus: Halsey]
CC
DD I know it breaks your heart
EmEm
DD Moved to the city in a broke down car and
CC
DD Four years, no calls
EmEm
DD Now you’re looking pretty in a hotel bar and
CC
DD
EmEm
DD I can’t stop
CC
DD
EmEm
DD No, I can’t stop [Chorus: Andrew Taggart & Halsey]
CC
DD
EmEm
DD So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover
CC
DD That I know you can’t afford
EmEm
DD Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
CC
DD Pull the sheets right off the corner
EmEm
DD Of the mattress that you stole
CC
DD From your roommate back in Boulder
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older [Post-Chorus: Andrew Taggart & Halsey - Instrumental]
CC
DD
EmEm
DD
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older
CC
DD
EmEm
DD
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older [Chorus: Andrew Taggart & Halsey]
CC
DD
EmEm
DD So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover
CC
DD That I know you can’t afford
EmEm
DD Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
CC
DD Pull the sheets right off the corner
EmEm
DD Of the mattress that you stole
CC
DD From your roommate back in Boulder
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older [Outro]
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older (we ain’t ever getting older)
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older (we ain’t ever getting older)
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older (we ain’t ever getting older)
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older (we ain’t ever getting older)
CC
DD
EmEm
DD
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older
CC
DD
EmEm
DD
CC
DD
EmEm
DD We ain’t ever getting older
CC
DD
EmEm
DD

C
D
Em
cantik kali grace
BalasHapusSetelah saya ke klinik chordforguitarist ini , saya lgsng bs main gitar , terimakasih klinik chordforguitarist������
BalasHapusWahhh bagus banget
BalasHapusBermanfaat sekalii
Trimaksihh